Livingston Round Table is inviting local good causes and charities to write in with a request for the Livingston Round Table ‘Dragons’ money.
To apply, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org), with a 1 page summary covering the following:
1. An overview about your good cause, community group or charity.
2. How are you (the applicant) involved in your good cause or charity ?
3. Who else is involved ?
4. Who’s contributing already (your volunteers, other donations you’ve received etc.) ?
5. Exactly what the donation would be used for ? Please try to be specific.
6. How the donation would help your good cause, charity or community group ?
7. Which individuals in our local community will benefit from the donation ?
The best submissions will win the opportunity to join Round Table and the Dragons to deliver their pitch in person. Please note that due to the fantastic response that we’ve had already,… not all good causes will be invited to the event. Don’t worry though,… we read each and every application carefully, and if your application is strong enough, we may want to talk to you further about a donation (funds permitting).
Please also note that recipients are normally formally constituted local good causes or charities and not individuals.
On the night, the Dragons will pick a winner who will receive a donation of £1000, while the runners up will ALL receive £250 for their charity or good cause.
The closing date for applications is Friday the 15th of November, and the winners will be chosen at the Bankton House Hotel on the evening of Thursday 21stof November.
Livingston Round Table Chairman Simon Aston:
“We’ve given out over £10,000 this year already and this is a fun way for Round Table to distribute more of it’s money to local good causes. Everyone who gets to the final will receive a donation and we’re really looking forward to hearing the ideas the charities come up with to win the money.